This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Minor improvement to expand_copysign
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:32:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Minor improvement to expand_copysign
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 02:21:54PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> Ok for mainline? Probably obvious but I want to synchronize with RTH
> who's still making changes in this part of the compiler.
I've already got this in an update that I'm testing.