This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mostly fix 14329, except for c++
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:48:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: mostly fix 14329, except for c++
- References: <20050127093158.GA7449@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 01:30:07PM -0800, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
> Is there any way to do this that doesn't involve adding a field to
> tree_decl and so slowing the compiler down? Every field is worth
> about 0.5%, I think.
I did not add a field. I renamed an existing field, and used one
of the existing 13 free bits from the bitfield section.