This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC SVR4 va_arg PR target/19491
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Jan 2005 13:13:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC SVR4 va_arg PR target/19491
- References: <200501212237.j0LMbmD28604@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> rs6000_va_start assigns the gpr and fpr members of the PPC SVR4
> valist structure to the total number of integer and floating point
> arguments, respectively. The members are of type unsigned char and may
> overflow. The members are intended to index into the argument GPRs and
> FPRs, not all arguments. This patch limits the values to the maximum
> number of GPR arguments and FPR arguments.
This is what was intended.