This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: implement __builtin_copysign
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:53:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: implement __builtin_copysign
- References: <20050128010844.GA10454@redhat.com> <41F99359.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 02:20:25AM +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Cool. Are you also going to switch to flag_complex_divide_method = 1
> by default (i.e., http://gcc.gnu.org/PR18902), or maybe I can prepare
> a draft patch for that? (at the time we thought it was post 4.0 material)
Well, we should do something, obviously, but it's not clear what.
It seems obvious that -std=c99 should default to 2, but there
should probably be a way to override that. Which means a new