This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: implement __builtin_copysign
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:20:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: implement __builtin_copysign
- References: <20050128010844.GA10454@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
This implements the C99 copysign function as a builtin.
While I'm on the topic of fixing up our complex arithmetic,
I thought I'd go ahead and implement the C99 requirements for
complex multiplication and division.
Cool. Are you also going to switch to flag_complex_divide_method = 1
by default (i.e., http://gcc.gnu.org/PR18902), or maybe I can prepare
a draft patch for that? (at the time we thought it was post 4.0 material)