This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris & pthread mutex initializers
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: bkorb at veritas dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:18:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Solaris & pthread mutex initializers
- References: <41F19306.8F8F3821@veritas.com>
> Attached is a patch, including an example of what it did to
> my /usr/include/pthread.h header.
The PR has been resolved. How do you want to proceed from now? Do you want
to install the patch and refine it incrementally or...?