This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Unify member pointer to member function pointer
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Doug Gregor <dgregor at cs dot indiana dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:41:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Unify member pointer to member function pointer
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <0BB1FFD9-6B03-11D9-8E9B-000A95B0EC64@cs.indiana.edu> <41F92398.email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
Doug Gregor wrote:
This patch for mainline CVS allows unification between a member
pointer and a member function pointer, as required by section 8.3.3 of
the C++ standard. It fixes the attached test case and one that has
been XFAIL'd forever (g++.old-deja/g++.pt/memptr5.C).
Your patch is correct.
However, I can't tell if you have a copyright assignment on file.
I've now been informed that you do not have an assignment on file.
So, you need to do that if you want to contribute.