This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR middle-end/17278
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dberlin at dberlin dot org, law at redhat dot com, kgardas at objectsecurity dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:00:57 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR middle-end/17278
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * opts.c (decode_options): Move flag_thread_jumps from -O1 and
> higher to -O2 and higher. Likewise for tree PRE.
> * tree-ssa-dom.c (tree_ssa_dominator_optimize): Only iterate at -O2
> and better.
invoke.texi documents, both under the -O options and under the individual
options they enable, which options are enabled at which -O option; that
documentation needs updating.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
email@example.com (personal mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (CodeSourcery mail)
email@example.com (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)