This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][Ada] RTEMS 2/2 renamings
- From: "Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp dot com>" <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 06:32:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][Ada] RTEMS 2/2 renamings
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050127092758.GB14687@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
Arnaud Charlet wrote:
Ok to commit when testing completed?
2005-01-26 Laurent GUERBY <email@example.com>
* Makefile.in: Rename GNAT RTEMS specific files.
* 5rtpopsp.adb, 4rintnam.ads, 5rosinte.adb,
5rosinte.ads, 5rparame.adb: Replaced by files below.
* s-tpopsp-rtems.adb, a-intman-rtems.ads, s-osinte-rtems.adb,
s-osinte-rtems.ads, s-parame-rtems.adb: Replace files above.
Thanks to both of you.
Unfortunately, there is a still a larger Makefile issue which prevents
cross builds of the tools.
Arno.. do you have any ideas on that issue? It would really be great
to get that worked out before the freeze.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985