This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed^3 patch: Unresolved symbols with -gstabs
- From: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson)
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 03:37:02 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed^3 patch: Unresolved symbols with -gstabs
Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 02:36:21AM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > Still OK, or should I remove the inner get_pool_constant_mark test?
> I guess it's not worth worrying about.
OK, I've installed the patch now.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
Linux on zSeries Development