This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix tree checking for SWITCH_STMT vs. SWITCH_EXPR (anda few others)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:53:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix tree checking for SWITCH_STMT vs. SWITCH_EXPR (anda few others)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steven Bosscher wrote:
While playing with a patch for PR18133 I noticed we were trying
to take the SWITCH_COND of a GOTO_EXPR. Uhm, right.
The fix is a bit more involved than I had expected at first. The
accessor macros of SWITCH_EXPR are overloaded by the C and C++
front ends for SWITCH_STMT. So I had to give them each their own
set of accessor macros.
I also noticed a few other missing tree checks.
Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-suse-linux-gnu. OK for mainline?