This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH & WWW] Obsolete SPARC targets
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:49:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH & WWW] Obsolete SPARC targets
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
Eric Botcazou wrote:
This patch declares 4 SPARC targets as obsolete in 4.0:
- 3 SPARClite-based targets (sparclite-*-coff*, sparclite-*-elf*,
The former 3 have been broken since 3.3 (PR target/12027) and the latter since
3.2 (PR target/8909). Also note that sparclite-*-coff* and sparc-*-openbsd*
are the only remaining non-ELF SPARC targets.
Tested by trying to build a cross to sparclite-*-elf* and going through the
W3C validator. OK for mainline and wwwdocs?
+ <p>All configurations of the following processor architectures have
+ been declared obsolete:</p>
+ <li>dummy processor (<code>dummy-*-*</code>)</li>
This paragraph seem pointless.