This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR target/19597: Rewrite AVR backend's rtx_costs
- From: Paul Schlie <schlie at comcast dot net>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Marek Michalkiewicz <marekm at amelek dot gda dot pl>,Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>,Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer dot com>,<denisc at overta dot ru>,Stefano Fedrigo <aleph at develer dot com>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:07:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR target/19597: Rewrite AVR backend's rtx_costs
> From: Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Paul Schlie wrote:
>> So I wonder if a tweak to the patch like below might be prudent;
> ... your change really doesn't do what you think it does...
got-it, thank you, now understood.