This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PRE (sometimes) confuses ivopts/scev?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:10:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PRE (sometimes) confuses ivopts/scev?
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.LNX.email@example.com><1A06AC97-6FB3-11D9-A10C-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Jan 26, 2005, at 10:52 AM, Daniel Berlin wrote:
However, if i attempt to fix this by adding a DCE pass after PRE, tree
if-convert screws up the cfg completely, and fails its tests anyway
yes there was a patch for this.
There were multiple problems with ifconv here, and i only remembre one
See PR 18815