This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix valgrind failures 3/3
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:47:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix valgrind failures 3/3
- References: <41F6A121.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 25, 2005, at 2:42 PM, Joern RENNECKE wrote:
The third problem that was found with valgrind on 3.4.3 was when
numeric literal. The numeric literal case has been rewritten the
mainline, which should have taken care of this particular problem, but
it appears we still need an initialization to cover the case of
an initializer that consists of an empty pair of curly braces.
2005-01-21 J"orn Rennecke <email@example.com>
* parse.c (cp_parser_initializer_clause): Initialize *non_constant_p.
This is PR 18370 by the way.