This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix / broken GCC 4.0
- From: Pete French <pete at twisted dot org dot uk>
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, helge dot hess at opengroupware dot org
- Cc: bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de, discuss-gnustep at gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, martin at dalecki dot de, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:39:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix / broken GCC 4.0
> find important because you say so. We understand that you are very
> passionate about it, but you need to find a more productive way to improve
> support for Objective C.
[we aren't making ourselves look very good here gnustep guys...]
Out of interest, I though this issue was all going away because Apple
would be folding their changes back into the main GCC and thus their paid
developers would always be working on ObjC and making sure it was working
as they rely on it themselves. Is this not the case ?