This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR19616 missed tail call opportunities
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:35:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR19616 missed tail call opportunities
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tuesday 25 January 2005 12:36, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * calls.c (check_sibcall_argument_overlap): Do not look for
> overlap from the start of the current sequence if insn is NULL.
Hmm never mind. Thinking about it a little more with Matz shows that
this patch is wrong.
Back to the drawing board...