This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix
- From: Quentin Mathé <gnustep-quentin at club-internet dot fr>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,GNUstep Discussion List <discuss-gnustep at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:01:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix
- References: <20041212224836.GB12335@redhat.com> <F2969112-6E51-11D9-A437-000393CBC4B6@hamburg.de> <20050124225155.GA29127@redhat.com>
Le 24 janv. 05, à 23:51, Richard Henderson a écrit :
If no one can manage to do this (or rewrite the object model) in the
timeframe for 4.0, then I'm sorry but 4.0 will ship with broken objc.
It is difficult to believe that 4.0 could be released with broken objc
when you take in account the fact GCC is the only objc compiler which
is usable currently (except Apple special version, but it is a
derivative), objc really needs to be part of the release criteria now
and for the future, moreover important project like GNUstep depends on
the objc runtime which is part of GCC.