This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: jhclouse at charter dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 05 21:58:45 EST
- Subject: Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix
If you can make something work, fine. If not, let it go. Or just
quit and go do something else with your time. But acting like 4 year
olds doesn't do any good for you, your work, or the readers.
And I, for one, want to point out that I've seen that sort of use of
obscenities on this list before and hope that I don't again. We've been
able to avoid it up to now, let's try our best to continue being civil.