This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove unused variable from cp/decl.h.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:02:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove unused variable from cp/decl.h.
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200501242226.j0OMQmIm015791@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
Volker Reichelt wrote:
The variable "debug_bindings_indentation" only appears in cp/decl.h
(as well as DEBUG_CP_BINDING_LEVELS). Does it really serve a purpose?
If not, ok to apply to mainline?