This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Make three functions in cp/name-lookup.c static.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:02:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make three functions in cp/name-lookup.c static.
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200501242223.j0OMNalM015343@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
Volker Reichelt wrote:
The three functions "print_binding_level", "constructor_name_full",
and "current_decl_namespace" are only used in cp/name-lookup.c.
The following patch makes them static and removes their prototypes
from cp/name-lookup.h. No extra prototypes in cp/name-lookup.c are
needed, since the uses are after the respective definitions.
Bootstrapped and regtested.
Ok to apply to mainline?