This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Clear MIPS IV Flush to Zero bit on IRIX
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:36:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: [committed] Clear MIPS IV Flush to Zero bit on IRIX
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:46:22PM +0000, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> I also wondered about adding a new command-line option to enable or
> disable the feature, but I didn't want Yet Another Target Switch ..
-ffast-math? That's what (at least) alpha and ia64 use in order
to include an object file that turns on flush-to-zero mode.