This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix
- From: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars dot sonchocky-helldorf at hamburg dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, discuss-gnustep at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:57:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix
- References: <20041212224836.GB12335@redhat.com> <F2969112-6E51-11D9-A437-000393CBC4B6@hamburg.de> <20050124225155.GA29127@redhat.com>
On 24 Jan 2005, at 14.51, Richard Henderson wrote:
Firstly because I don't think you have in fact shown that it doesn't
cause trouble anywhere else.
Humor me -- how would such a "proof of absence" be constructed?