This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR bootstrap/19364
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: joel at oarcorp dot com,ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org,nickc at redhat dot com,espie at nerim dot net
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:35:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix PR bootstrap/19364
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Tested by building a cross from Linux/x86-64 to every target (well, that
> builds), compiling a testcase with -g, -gstabs and -gdwarf-2 and examining
> the assembly output. I'll wait for the interested parties to comment
> before installing it.
Joel privately reported a successful build of RTEMS so I've installed the