This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testcase] New range-enum test
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:23:57 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [testcase] New range-enum test
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> 2005-01-24 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> * g++.dg/opt/range-test-1.c: Add new test (#26).
This is probably best added as a seperate test case, perhaps
g++.dg/opt/range-test-2.C (uppercase its a C++ test :).
OK/preapproved for mainline with that change.
Thanks for remembering this,