This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix noce_try_cmove_arith (PR rtl-optimization/19579)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:15:14 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix noce_try_cmove_arith (PR rtl-optimization/19579)
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> 2005-01-24 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> PR rtl-optimization/19579
> * ifcvt.c (noce_try_cmove_arith): If emitting instructions to set up
> both A and B, see if they don't clobber registers the other expr uses.
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/20050124-1.c: New test.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks for the speedy fix. If there are no
problems on mainline after a few days, and it bootstraps and regression
tests against the gcc-3_4-branch, OK there too. It also appears to be
a 3.3 regression, so the same for the gcc-3_3-branch in order to close
the PR in bugzilla.