This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Backport cygwin testsuite patches for PR 16403 to 3.4
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Billinghurst, David \(CALCRTS\)" <david dot billinghurst at comalco dot riotinto dot com dot au>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:56:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: Backport cygwin testsuite patches for PR 16403 to 3.4
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <026DCC31AB859648A6F16C0E5CD2580D03E4BE@calttsv025.cal.riotinto.org>
Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS) wrote:
I'd like to close PR 16403.
The fix is to apply http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-06/msg01460.html
to the 3.4 branch. (This has been in HEAD and my 3.4 tree since June 04).
This is fine, thanks.