This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Backport cygwin testsuite patches for PR 16403 to 3.4
- From: "Billinghurst, David \(CALCRTS\)" <david dot billinghurst at comalco dot riotinto dot com dot au>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:53:14 +1100
- Subject: Backport cygwin testsuite patches for PR 16403 to 3.4
I'd like to close PR 16403.
The fix is to apply http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-06/msg01460.html
to the 3.4 branch. (This has been in HEAD and my 3.4 tree since June 04).
2004-06-18 David Billinghurst (David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com)
* lib/g++.exp (g++_version): Tweak regexp for version
* lib/g77.exp (g77_version): Likewise
* lib/objc.exp (objc_version): Likewise
* lib/treelang.exp (treelang_version): Likewise
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.