This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] PR target/19528: missing ra.h
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:15:40 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [Patch] PR target/19528: missing ra.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ralf Corsepius <email@example.com> wrote:
> The patch below had been proposed by Steven Bosscher to fix
> Could somebody please commit it or approve me to commit it?
I've tested your patch with bootstraps on i686-pc-linux-gnu and
sh4-unknown-linux-gnu and "make -k check" at the toplevel without
new failures. PR 19528 prevents me to build mainline on sh-linux
for this week. I hope that someone will review the patch.