This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR tree-opt/19484: noreturn vs. function pointer propagation
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:22:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR tree-opt/19484: noreturn vs. function pointer propagation
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 10:08:48AM +0000, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> (cleanup_control_flow): Remove fallthru edges from calls that are
> now known not to return.
We want similar cleanup for ECF_NOTHROW.