This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gfortran patch for pr19314 - segfault on INQUIRE(POSITION=)
- From: Bud Davis <bdavis9659 at comcast dot net>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:56:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: gfortran patch for pr19314 - segfault on INQUIRE(POSITION=)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 21:21, Paul Brook wrote:
> However I would prefer it you to remove or comment out all the debug code from
> the testcase before applying. On my machine it takes 20-30% longer to compile
> with this [dead] code than without. This doesn't seem a worthwhile use of
committed with the changes to the test file as requested.