This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/19510 on 3.3 branch
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Jan 2005 19:16:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/19510 on 3.3 branch
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <200501211757.j0LHv2wg000956@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
Volker Reichelt <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| On 20 Jan, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > Volker Reichelt <email@example.com> writes:
| > | OK if I prepare a patch for 3.3, too?
| > After you've applied to 3.4.x; yes.
| Now that I committed the patches for mainline and the 3.4 branch,
| here's the patch for the 3.3 branch.
| A quick reminder: PR libstdc++/19510 is about iterators that contain
| pointers which sometimes aren't initialized. Since copying ill-formed
| pointers might trigger hardware traps on some systems, this is a problem.
| The patch fixes that by providing missing default initializations.
| Bootstrapped and regtested.
Yes. Thanks for your work and time.