This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com (Steve Ellcey)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:41:24 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Change to gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c
> How about the following patch (untested), it should get rid of the
> XPASS's and leave only some XFAIL's by checking for hppa*-*-hpux*
> instead of hppa*-*-*:
I think that this approach will work but I believe that you also need
to check for hppa*-*-rtems*. It includes pa/elf.h which defines
This would all be simpler with a target skip mechanism.
I'm running a check of your change on hppa64-hp-hpux11.11.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)