This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Run copyrename one extra time before out-of-ssa
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,amacleod at redhat dot com,law at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:32:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Run copyrename one extra time before out-of-ssa
- References: <email@example.com>
> On the other hand, adding more passes is maybe something we don't want to
> do. Any thoughts?
Aren't you proposing to disable some passes for another PR? Maybe you can
sell the 2 patches as a bundle. :-)