This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Speed up for_each_rtx
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:34:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Speed up for_each_rtx
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <41EFAC3B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Earnshaw wrote:
And this function needs a comment. Patch OK with those changes.
It ought to be possible to get one of the genfoo programs to generate
this information statically. Nothing changes in this table in between
Yes, and that would be better, but this is a worthwhile change as it stands.