This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca (John David Anglin)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:29:13 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Change to gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c
> > FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c scan-assembler-times foo 5
> Maybe this is fixed, I'll recheck.
The reason the test was the way it was is the "foo" form passes on
hppa elf targets that don't include an external definition for foo.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)