This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] FOR_EACH_RTX construct to replace for_each_rtx
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:04:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] FOR_EACH_RTX construct to replace for_each_rtx
- References: <41EE99B0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <00f001c4fe50$e1eb0090$bf03030a@trilan>
On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 07:01:21PM +0100, Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> Paolo Bonzini <email@example.com> wrote:
> >> Bootstrapped/regtested powerpc-darwin with no new failures (all
> >> languages except Ada). Bootstrap/regtest in progress for
> Can anybody help testing this on more platforms?
There have been lots of comments about the patch since this request
went out, but in the meantime I bootstrapped and regtested with "-j 1"
on powerpc64-linux. Bootstrap time was 0.25% longer with the patch,
and gcc.dg/20050105-1.c failed for both -m32 and -m64.