This is the mail archive of the gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: PATCH (libstdc++-v3): obscure portability issue


Good idea Joe.  Done:

        * docs/html/17_intro/BADNAMES: Add list for FreeBSD.

Index: libstdc++-v3/docs/html/17_intro/BADNAMES
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/docs/html/17_intro/BADNAMES,v
retrieving revision 1.2
retrieving revision 1.3
diff -r1.2 -r1.3
2,6c2,6
< This is the list of names "reserved to the implementation" 
< that have been claimed by certain compilers of interest, and
< should not be used in the library.  It will grow, of course.
< We generally are interested in names that are not all-caps,
< except for those like "_T"
---
> This is the list of names "reserved to the implementation" that
> have been claimed by certain compilers and system headers of interest,
> and should not be used in the library.  It will grow, of course.
> We generally are interested in names that are not all-caps, except
> for those like "_T"
27a28,41
> BSD adds:
> __used
> __inline
> _Complex
> __istype
> __maskrune
> __tolower
> __toupper
> __wchar_t
> __wint_t
> _res
> _res_ext
> __tg_*
> 


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]