This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Unify member pointer to member function pointer
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Doug Gregor <dgregor at cs dot indiana dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:55:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Unify member pointer to member function pointer
- References: <0BB1FFD9-6B03-11D9-8E9B-000A95B0EC64@cs.indiana.edu>
Doug Gregor wrote:
This patch for mainline CVS allows unification between a member
pointer and a member function pointer, as required by section 8.3.3 of
the C++ standard. It fixes the attached test case and one that has
been XFAIL'd forever (g++.old-deja/g++.pt/memptr5.C).
May I ask you a naive question? How this issue relates to c++/19076?