This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR18754: add early loop pass, 2nd try
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:26:49 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR18754: add early loop pass, 2nd try
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Richard Guenther wrote:
> From inspecting generated assembly code for POOMA, we don't do
> very good. It seems the reduced C++ testcase from 18754 does
> not contain all difficulties.
> Back to experimenting...
It seems those are ivopt problems - I'll apply some of the pending
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>