This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR19294
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "James A. Morrison" <ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:28:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR19294
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thursday 20 January 2005 05:11, James A. Morrison wrote:
> This patch adds m4/transposec.m4 which generates transpose functions
> transpose_c4 and transpose_c8 functions for complex types. This patch
> has been bootstrapped and regtested on powerpc-linux and sparc-linux with
> no regressions and fixes intrinsics_transpose.f90. The generated files,
> including the diff to Makefile.in, are attached to the bug.
> Ok for mainline?
Silly me does not understand this bit:
> + default:
> + f->value.function.name = PREFIX("transpose");
> + break;
What are you resolving to here and why?