This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible patch for tree-optimization/13000
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:55:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: Possible patch for tree-optimization/13000
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 10:49:32AM -0500, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> * tree-inline.c: Include "tree-flow.h".
> (expand_call_inline): If warn_return_type, warn if non-void inline
> function falls through.
> * tree-cfg.c (execute_warn_function_return): Don't warn about
> control reaching end if TREE_NO_WARNING is set. Set
Yes, this is about as good as we'll be able to do for 4.0.