This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Fix remove_forwarder_block.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dvorakz at suse dot cz, dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:07:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Fix remove_forwarder_block.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 23:52 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to fix remove_forwarder_block so that a nonlocal
> label won't end up appearing in the middle of a basic block.
> This patch is based on the thread starting at
> This bug was found by inspection.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2005-01-18 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-cfg.c (remove_forwarder_block): Fix the check to
> prevent a nonlocal label from appearing in the middle of a
> basic block.