This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c test case on IA64.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:40:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch for gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c test case on IA64.
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200501191638.IAA19240@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
Steve Ellcey wrote:
Janis Johnson wrote:
Perhaps xfail with a comment isn't all that ugly after all.
I can live with that, even thought it's not ideal.
Here is a patch with comments that I have tested on ia64 and hppa. OK
to check in?