This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] tree-cfg.c: Check that a nonlocal label doesn't appear in the middle of a basic block.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: dnovillo at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dvorakz at suse dot cz
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:02:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] tree-cfg.c: Check that a nonlocal label doesn't appear in the middle of a basic block.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 19, 2005, at 12:00 AM, Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to check that a nonlocal label doesn't appear in
the middle of a basic block.
Note that we don't consider a nonlocal label to be appearing in the
middle of a basic block if all the statements before the label are
also nonlocal labels.
This patch is based on the thread starting at
Unfortunately, this patch introduces the following regressions (or
rather catches the following errors that went undetected previously).
I already know what is causing them, I will look into this problem soon
I caused them.