This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Disable tree-ssa DSE for now
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:47:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Disable tree-ssa DSE for now
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
Steven Bosscher wrote:
Thoughts?Well, given your analysis, disabling it is not a bad idea. OTOH, DSE
doesn't take a long time to run, does it? I don't think I've ever
Jeff, maybe there's a couple of things we can do for 4.0? And then do a
complete rewrite for 4.1.