This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] cp/decl.c: Remove delete_block.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:45:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] cp/decl.c: Remove delete_block.
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to remove delete_block as it is unused.
AFAICT, the last use of delete_block was removed in
1999-09-20 Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
* cp-tree.h (finish_stmt_expr): Change prototype.
* expr.c (cplus_expand_expr): Adjust call accordingly.
* init.c (finish_init_stmts): Likewise.
* parse.y (primary): Likewise.
* pt.c (tsubst_copy): Likewise.
* semantics.c (finish_stmt_expr): Don't take two parameters.
So it's been unused for more than 5 years.
Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?