This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RTEMS Ada RTS 4.x patches
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: "Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp dot com>" <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:01:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: RTEMS Ada RTS 4.x patches
- References: <41ED1D2B.6080603@OARcorp.com>
> 2005-01-17 Joel Sherrill <email@example.com>
> * 5rtpopsp.adb: Initialize ATCB_Key and fix style.
> * gsocket.h: Do not include <sys/socket.h> with RTEMS either.
While we're at it, it would be better to rename the file
5rtpopsp.adb to follow the new naming scheme, e.g
s-tpopsp-rtems.adb. Same for other RTEMS (r*) files.
> RTEMS does not use ATCB_Key since it has an optimized
> Self but it has to be initialized to avoid a terminating
> compiler error. If there is a better way to get it initialized,
> I am happy to change it.
You could e.g. define a No_Key constant in
5rosinte.ads (and rename it s-osinte-rtems.ads) and use this constant to