This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up tree_can_merge_blocks_p.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:09:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up tree_can_merge_blocks_p.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 02:52 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to speed up tree_can_merge_blocks_p by reordering
> two checks.
> In real-world programs, there are a lot more basic blocks with
> multiple predecessors than the exit block.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2005-01-11 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * tree-cfg.c (tree_can_merge_blocks_p): Reorder two checks.
This is fine.