This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Speedup CSE by 5%
- From: bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de (Bernd Schmidt)
- To: Arend Bayer <arend dot bayer at web dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:48:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: Speedup CSE by 5%
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Arend Bayer wrote:
* cse.c (approx_reg_cost_1): Remove by integrating it...
(approx_reg_cost): ...and hand-inlining for_each_rtx here.
Looks sensible, and I seem to be able to reproduce a certain speedup.
Do you have a copyright assignment for GCC?